Last week me and Luke booked a holiday for two weeks to Turkey, and with us jetting off in about three weeks, holiday shopping is seriously on my mind. So I have compiled a few picks of things I would absolutely love to take away with me!
1. River Island Heels - Pretty much a holiday in a shoe, I cannot get enough of this print!
2. Missguided Kimono - Kimonos are everywhere at the moment and I love this floral print one, it would be the perfect way to cover up at the pool.
3. ASOS Sunnies - Today I fell in love with a Prada pair of sunnies after going into Sunglasses Hut, but at £230 I don't think I will be affording those bad boys anytime soon. So instead I found this much more affordable pair, I love the metal detailing on them.
4. Elle Belle Attire Floral Playsuit - I have seen this brand over several instagram accounts that I follow and after having a look at their website I have fallen in love with so many things. In particular is this gorgeous playsuit, I would love to wear this on holiday.
5. ASOS Lilac Denim Shorts - I have way too many denim shorts than is probably normal for living in England and our temperamental climate but there is always room for more! I love love love these lilac ones from ASOS, they just add a little something different to the ordinary plain blue denim styles I already have.
6. River Island Hat - You always need a good hat in a hot climate, its just finding one that suits you! I really like this one with the black flower trim because its quite chic and goes with everything.
7. ASOS Leaf Print Bikini - I'm still toying with the idea of getting a swimsuit but until then I'll stick with some cute bikinis. I love the tropical print trend at the moment and this bikini suits those needs perfectly. I don't think I can do a really bright patterned tropical bikini so this one is the perfect way to do the trend for me.
I now just really want to buy all this stuff! What are you lusting after for any holidays or summer trips you're going on? I'm off to start making a list of all the holiday outfits I want to take, its never too early to start getting a list prepared!